04 January 2017

On Trial: Noughty Haircare

As someone with extremely thick hair, my hair hosts a whole list of problems. It can be very dry, it get's super frizzy in certain conditions (I'm talking Monica from friends frizzy), and because of the sheer amount of hair, brushing through my tangles often causes my hair to snap very easily. So whenever I see new haircare products on the market I'm always willing to give them a go. The latest in my list has been the 'To The Rescue' Shampoo & Conditioner from Noughty Hair Care.

Noughty Hair To The Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner for Frizzy, dry and Damaged Hair.
Noughty Hair To The Rescue Shampoo For Frizzy, Dry, Damaged Hair.Noughty Hair To The Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner. Ingredients List, Directions and Useful Information.

Noughty Hair Care is a brand that I've just recently come across. Their products are 97% natural, with the other 3% of ingredients simply being preservatives and emulsifying agents, to ensure your product stays fresh and smells great! The range that sounded best suited to my hair type seemed to be the 'To The Rescue' range, so this is what I opted for. This Shampoo & Conditioner aims to boost your hairs moisture levels and smooths split ends, frizz and breakages. The scent of both products is gorgeous with two main ingredients being sweet almond and shea butter!

At first I had a little trouble with these products, the shampoo didn't lather as much which is the only downside to using natural ingredients, and I found the conditioner hard to rinse out of my hair. However, what I've learned with this duo, is persistence is key! On the Noughty website it explains that if you're not used to using natural hair products your hair needs a sort of detox before you notice any performance changes. They also explain how this can cause residues to build up on the hair shaft which explain the little problem I was having! After 8 or so washes you should notice a difference in your hairs condition. I certainly have, my hair is probably the softest it ever has been and doesn't feel as dry as it used to! Not to mention, my frizz is now under control!

Noughty To The Rescue Shampoo & Conditioner are available for £6.99 each - HERE

T x
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I too have thick and frizzy hair so I'll definitely check out these products! Thank for posting! I really like your blog, it looks so professional! xxx

    laurajdavisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks great! Your blog photography is insane by the way x
    Morgan // www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these sound amazing! I love the packaging as well and they sound like something I would use. I might have to try these out! x

    possiblysami.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have hair exactly like yours and have so many problems with it snapping off too! I definitely need to have a wee look into this, as I definitely need something to save my hair! Thank you!

    Karina X | http://karinahearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've got this in a box waiting to be tested! I feel ya with the Monica hair issue
    Emily-May

    Www.theaurasoflife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of these before but they sound great! I have really think curly hair so I may give this a go!
    -Olivia Xxx

    http://oliviaxalesha.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have hair that's really prone to breaking aswell due to it being dyed so much! These products sound great, I might have to give them a go! Great review x

    xMeganLisa.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of these products but I would love to try natural hair products as my hair can get super greasy! Your photography is stunning btw!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I first started reading this post I wrote these products down straight away onto my wish list, as my hair is very long so it breaks easily. I find my hair frizzy and that it snaps easily, so I'm always on the market for good hair products! However I tried out two natural hair products recently and hated how they didn't really lather and didn't feel as nice on my hair, so I'm not sure how I'd feel about these, but maybe I should just give them a try and see if thy change my mind :)
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look really intriguing, would like to give them a go actually x
    www.yasminanicole.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These sound really good 💗I have really frizzy hair and I have been looking for a shampoo and conditioner that helps control it 💙 I will definitely have to try these out 💓 By the way I love your blog it's so pretty x
    A x | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow! This line sounds fantastic babe. Such a great review!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  13. I might need to invest in these, my frizz is uncontrollable! :')

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig